At Bybrook we take time to produce our training programmes and pride ourselves on the fact that they are all bespoke and tailor made to meet the needs of each individual client. No one person is the same and therefore we believe no one programme fits all.
We build programmes for any of the following:
- Running goals – 5k, 10k, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra
- Triathlon – Sprint to Ironman
- Sports Nutrition & Weight Adjustment Goals
- Strength & Conditioning
In order for us to build a realistic and achieveable training programme, we need to understand your lifestyle and your availability to train. We care for our clients and we ensure that you are in good health and injury free prior to commencing one of our programmes. Before we build a programme, we need to meet with you and conduct an initial consultation where we will ask you a series of lifestyle and health questions and you will be required to complete a PAR Q (Physical Activitiy Readiness Questionairre) and also an Informed Consent form.
Most of our programmes are written using Training Peaks software and include remote ongoing support throughout the duration of your training.
Run & Triathlon Full Coaching packages include the following:
- Initial consultation
- Initial fitness testing
- Exclusive coaching with Claire
- Premium Training Peaks Account
- Unlimited contact via message or email (non guaranteed responses at weekends and evenings)
- Access to the Bybrook gym (including treadmill & Watt Bike tests)
- Ongoing analysis & measuring of key sessions (Heart rate/Power/GPS Data)
- Analysis of videoed training (where appropriate swim, bike or run)
- Ongoing advice and support from Claire
- Personal Training – 1hr 1:1 Strength & Conditioning Session
- Nutrition analysis in relation to specific training programme
Programmes start from £25 per month.