Tri Coaching Chippenham
Hi I’m Claire and am 43 years old and live just outside of Chippenham with my husband and two children.
I am passionate about health and fitness and over the years have gained experience and knowledge through my own personal racing and further education, particularly in running and triathlon. I have a zest for life and live life to the full!
Being fit and healthy is hugely important to me – for my soul and personal happiness. I want to share this sense of well-being with others.
- British Triathlon Level 2 Triathlon Coach
- UK Athletics Leader in running fitness
- Level 3 Diploma Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Diploma Fitness Instructor
- Level 3 Diploma Sports Nutrition Advisor
- Level 3 Diploma Advanced Fitness Testing
- Level 3 Diploma in Human Biology
- Athlefit Coach
- RSA Exercise to Music
- REPS Registered No R0168410
- UKAD Coach Clean Advisor
- Ironman UK 2017: 13hrs 26 mins
- GB Middle Distance Age Group Triathlete (qualified 2017)
- Gold Medal Winner – National (British Triathlon) Sprint Relays August 2017
- Ironman Wales 2015: 14hrs 16 mins
- Marathon PB 2015: 3hrs 17 mins
- Half Marathon PB 2015: 1hr 28 mins